• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where can I get slogan tops?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I am looking to buy some long sleeved tops with slogans on for Jake. I have looked all the usual places such as e-bay and blooming marvellous but just wandering if anyone knows of anywhere else that sells them. Thanks in advance for any replies :D

You can often find them in Boots and Next actually oh and occassionally in Mothercare too. I have a fair few, bought another one in Next yesterday that said "I'm a hug waiting to happen" couldn't resist, it's from their new Autumn collection so perhaps not out in all stores yet (I ordered online) but I've got some lovely ones from all three stores - oh and even have two from Sainsburys TU range actually. I think it's a case of keeping your eyes peeled in certain stores unless you want to specifically pay more for 'designer' ones on the internet.

I was going to mention that there was a really nice stall at Camden Market which does those plus various babygros, but I see that you're based in Plymouth. However, if you are ever in the vicinity or who have friends who are, it's a nice little stall. It's based near the indoor bit of the market and the open air jewellery bit. You probably have a boutique near you which does something similar - there are a surprising number about. Have you had a trawl through Yellow Pages?

Weird.....just been looking at some myself.

The label 'no addded sugar' does some cool slogan tees (getting 'fairies rock' for my 'lil girl). They do have a website but type it into google and there are lots of other stockists, with a bit of trawling you can get them a bit cheaper.

Beware, once you start looking there are loads you'll want :D

tesco have started doing some
iv got Braydon the, this is wot cute looks like one, and the , thats it im calling nan one, they also do a few other but aint had them in Braydons size

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back