Where are the dream interpreters then?

Tonks

Reaction score
:lol:

Had a weird one yesterday.

I was with the Army, but for some reason wasn't in the TA. More like someone going to visit a Regiment.

Anyway, I was getting a tour with a bunch of other people, who were all very young. Then we were told we were getting into a helicopter. So we all pile in, then I realise this is daft, as I'm in the TA so I start strapping people in and helping out. We take off, and I remember thinking 'I've always wanted to do this' as well as noticing that we're far too low over a road. A few minutes after take off we hit something, the engine catches fire and we plummet out of the sky. Land on a road, in tact and I start dragging people out of the helicopter as everyone seems to be hurt or dazed but me. Then notice the pilot is unconscious, so go forward, dragging him out last and as I'm giving him CPR away from the helicopter it explodes. I look around, and everyone is hurt but me. Then I wake up. I never felt worried or scared at any point, and it didn't feel like a 'bad' dream.

I think it shows that your feeling in control of your life right now and are feeling focused.

You must have woke up feeling exhausted xx

I think it shows that u feel u are having to take matters in your own hands! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back