When?????

smokey08

Reaction score
Hello my Lovely ladies.:wave: how is everyone??

i have a question, im on CD12 so according to my ticker i have 2 days till ov!

I have loads of EWCM and got a positive OPK earlier so we :bd: straight away :blush:

I have run out of OPK'S so my question is when am i 1dpo??

sorry if i seem silly, this is cycle 6 and i still havn't got the hang of it!! :rofl:

:dust: :dust: :dust: for all you this month! x x x x x

Hi Smokey, I usually ov on day 14. I get my positive opk on day 13, so I count day 15 as 1dpo.

Hope that helps :)

I usually get EWCM a couple of days before OV so i would say maybe you havnt OV just yet

So keep BDing just so you can cover all the bases, its def best to BD on days when you have the EWCM as teh sperm can live longer in it :)

Good luck. xx

Hi Smokey, I usually ov on day 14. I get my positive opk on day 13, so I count day 15 as 1dpo.

Hope that helps :)

so....i got positive today CD 12 so will i class CD 14 as 1 dpo??? thanks for your reply naomi! x x x x

Your pos opk normally happens the day before you ovulate, so (generally speaking, everyones different) if you got pos opk on cd12, you were likely to ov on cd13 and therefore cd 14 should be 1dpo x

its def best to BD on days when you have the EWCM as teh sperm can live longer in it :)

Good luck. xx

thanks nurse. thats what i thought, so when i saw it and got the positive OPK i dragged OH to the bedroom kicking and screaming!!! :rofl:

Your pos opk normally happens the day before you ovulate, so (generally speaking, everyones different) if you got pos opk on cd12, you were likely to ov on cd13 and therefore cd 14 should be 1dpo x

Thanks Princess, thats what it said on OPK pack but was wondering did you lot do it differently!! x x x

:rofl: :rofl: loopy! i'm serious, he wasn't in the mood so i made him do it anyway!! ooooohit was worth it!! so COME ON BFP!!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back