• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When will I get my scan date....?

Levi89

Reaction score
When I found out I was pregnant I made an appointment at the docs, then had an initial midwife appointment at 6 weeks. I never got blood taken, or my weight etc - just had a chat about family history etc and was given my 'pack'. She said I would initially get a card through the door should I require any dental treatment etc then I show this and get it free... which I have got now. Then she said about me getting a letter just asking to phone and make another appointment with her for a home visit and thats when I'll get my scan date.

I know I'm being so impatient but I still dont have the letter and I'm coming up for 9 weeks on Friday. Do you think I should give her a phone? I just would like a date so I have something to look forward to, rather than waiting about for a letter! Knowing good old Royal Mail they'll have lost the damn thing!!

Any ideas?

xxxx

Give her a ring hun. I saw my mw at 5 weeks and now she doesnt want to see me till 16 weeks, lovely!! She didnt do my bloods either so im waiting till after my scan and ringing her for my bloods doing xx

I didn't get my scan date until 5 days before the appointment. You should have your bloods taken about 8 weeks though x.

My mw came to my house so I didn't have bloods taken instead I had them done at my scan (5 lots)
I got my scan date when I was 9-10 weeks x x

I would give them a ring I never got my letter xxx

I would ring then, I am 6 weeks, saw my doctor last week, but not got the mw till i'm 9 weeks. I got my app letter today, its the end of october. Maybe it varies depending where you live?

I phoned the docs yesterday but got told I needed to phone the midwife dept at the hospital. Seems like I'm chasing them here and it really annoys me! Surely the docs would have a record of any letters sent out! ARGHHH!

I'm honestly thinking of going private again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back