• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats up with these babies

caz86

Reaction score
well was due yesterday but this baby doesnt want to come. think maybe the pulg maybe comeing away as went to the loo and had this jelly type gunk (tmi sorri ) got a few niggly pains lower back ache and alot of pressure down below (which have been havin for around 2 weeks now) so i dont know when little one is goin to show up i hope its soon really uncomfortable now and want to meet him/her my other daughter is so excited and keeps askin when her sister/brother is comin to see her (bless her) come on baby so many people want to meey you
xxxx

COME ON OUT BABY CAZ YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT TO MUCH LONGER SWEETIE :pray: :hug:

best of luck Caz, hope things get moving swiftly for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i think this may be a good sign had a hot bath last nite.... now usually LO wriggles so much but tis time didnt wriggle much at all and hasnt downe since jus little bits so im :pray: this is a good sign and LO is getting reasy to come out :) xxx

bad girl u kno u shouldnt have hot baths. Get some curries down you :)

Hun I am sympathising with you completely.

LABOR DUST TO YOU****************88

Sending you labourdust, hope it isn't too long for you :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back