What!?!

BabyLove

Reaction score
OMG what the hell :|

Just replied to a post and saw my tickers... I have just 99 days to go :shock:

OMG.

That means im off to tri 3 in A WEEK!.. Where has the time gone, im scared! LOL :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:

God that has gone quick!! Its mad how number 2 pregnancy goes sooo much quicker aint it?

At least we are both having the same sex as number 1 so there aint half as much stuff to buy!

Haha love it when it sneaks up on you like that!!

Congrats on 99 days !!! :cheer: :cheer:

Crikey :shock: That's sure gone quickly! :dance: On the last hurdle and another step to meeting your new baby girl. :D :cheer:

ah how exciting, she'll be here before you know it !! congrats :dance:

Tri 3 yikes!!!!! Congrats on 2 figures - another step closer x

Congrats! I am the same as you I think - due pn 18th Feb? My ticker is wrong! we'll have to go together!

Good luck with it ! :hug:

Jen&James said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

God that has gone quick!! Its mad how number 2 pregnancy goes sooo much quicker aint it?

At least we are both having the same sex as number 1 so there aint half as much stuff to buy!

I agree on all of this :lol:

:cheer: :dance:

jussy said:
Congrats! I am the same as you I think - due pn 18th Feb? My ticker is wrong! we'll have to go together!

Good luck with it ! :hug:

Ah yeah cool :D Iv made a "corrected" ticker for you lol...

http://bd.lilypie.com/eoFZm8/.png[/img

Just add a ] at the end n paste it as ur sig in ur user control panel :) (if u want to!) x

Ah thanks! I've done it! Hardly seems anytime at all...... especially as Xmas falls in between - eek!!!

ooooh congrats beware it goes quicker in tri 3 but its a good thing the quicker it is you see your bubs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back