• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What shoe colour? ***Ordered Ones***

silver or balck would look nice, or if you're daring why not pick out the flowers and wear red shoes and maybe a red bag?

well the flowers are more of a burnt orange colour and I cant find anything like that as I was looking for a pashmina that colour

ShineyHappyPeople said:
These chunky red shoes are nice or if you want to go one step further (get it?? lol) you could get those black ones with red heels!

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoes/17/

bit too chunky or heel. Remember it is a ceilidh and I will be doing all the scottish dancing in the heels all night. :shock:

The shoes will probably get kicked off after 2 dances if I am honest! :talkhand:

only size 5 in the faith shoes.... I need an 8!

Yeh silver strappy type shoes. It would look lush to pick out the red but if its hard to match then its better just to be safe and go for silver or your end up with 10 pairs of different shades of red shoes trying to match it!!! :oops: Or mabey thats just me!

Very classy Sarah, good choice. I think silver would have been too pale for the dark dress on top. If the dress was a lighter colour silver would work but with your dress, I think the black is perfect to balance it out!

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back