What do you think?

Glitter2707

Reaction score
Hi, we have been really struggling to think of a name for our second little girl (arriving in around 5 weeks time, argh!) we already have a Caitlin Elizabeth. Didn't want to use any if our second choice names we had first time round if that makes sense!
So, we are thinking Madeleine Grace, Maddie for short. Do you think Caitlin & Madeleine sound rubbish together? I obviously like the 'Lin' names more than I realised! We have a very short surname so can get away with a longer first name, although Madeleine will be hard for her to spell haha. It will be mainly Caitlin & Maddie anyway.
Or if anyone has any other lovely name suggestions to go with Caitlin they would be welcome! :lol: xx

Those names go lovely together. One name we had in mind that we ended up vetoed was caitlyn paige. I think they go nice together but we decided against it because the name together would mean innocent serving girl. And I just couldn't name my daughter that! Lol but as two separate people It wouldn't be that bad. But I like maddie too

Thank you, I keep coming back to it so I suppose that could be a sign!
Haha I like Caitlyn Paige but know what you mean about the meaning, I love Bethany but didn't want to give our daughter the initials BS!

I have a Kate and have chosen either Erin or Lauren if this baby is a girl.

I LOVE Maddie as a name on it's own! But it wouldn't work - at all - with my surname. If you're going to shorten in to Maddie anyway, just use it. It's lovely!

My cousins baby girl is Maddie, but her name is Madison. Could you go for Caitlin and Madison? I think Madeline is really cute though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back