What do you think of this?

I think it's lovely the colour is great :D and good price too :cheer:

sorry.. but i think it looks like a broken shopping trolly

I love it, although the colour might not be practical. But... on the other hand it seems as though most of it is washable, therefore not a problem. I'd probably go for it. :D

I've got the Silver Cross 3D in black (very practical colour) :rotfl:

lol lisa....hows the hair??? :rotfl:

It looks alright...but I know there are cheaper on the market, obviously I don't know what the quality is etc.. google the brand for reviews...

Honestly they are hardly in the travel systems five minutes before you get hacked off with the weight of a wriggling 6 month old, and trying to fanny about putting it up so you go and buy a Maclaren Pushchair...

:rotfl:

I doubt I will get much use out of a travel system as I walk everywhere. DH has car all day for work which is why I will be going for a pram that turns into a pushchair.

I think I paid around £220 without car seat. I liked the fact that I could lay baby flat without the need to buy a separate carry cot.

I'd post a link, but I don't know how lol :D

I have the loola is is fab i love it :cheer: bout £250 new from ebay with car seat

loola's i think are this years most popular 3 in one pram.. they r well hot. i was thinking of one..but a bit to popular for me..

Yes Lisa I think you are right about the ones in black that don't look very nice. :(

have a little look at different colours see if you still like it.. end of te day it is a big purchase you have to completly satisfied pushing it about..

Moomum said:
I've got the Silver Cross 3D in black (very practical colour) :rotfl:

I've got the silver cross cruiser travel system in Blossom.

I got a bargin, it was on offer - £199 reduced from £350.00 & you get everything with it, pick it up in October :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back