What did u buy your husband for your first anniversary?

mary70

Reaction score
its my first wedding anniversary in august and was looking for ideas of what to buy my husband, just wondered what you bought yours or plan to buy thanks

I drew a picture of us both together! :D Paper is a hard one really isn't it? It's all I could think of!

mines getting the baby, its due 4 days before our anniversary :D

A framed photo of the family. He brought me a framed wedding pic :D

Not been married a year yet so don't know :rotfl:

Although I bought my ex a watch and had it engraved.

We went for a posh meal out - I was about 38 weeks pregnant so it was kind of like the last supper! It was a lovely thing to do to make the time for each other before baby came along.

Im not married but 1st wedding anniversary's are Paper OR Clocks. So if your going for modern meanings I would get a clock or watch if your going for traditional meanings a nice picture or tickets some where. :)

We bought each other a ticket to see the Foo Fighters - romantic eh?!! but he also bought me a gorgeous glass paperweight with 'I love you' engraved in it.

MrsBrightside said:
Why dont you make him a photo album of yr first year together???

we have been togeather 23 years lol but only married one

mary70 said:
its my first wedding anniversary in august and was looking for ideas of what to buy my husband, just wondered what you bought yours or plan to buy thanks

nothing.

budge said:
mary70 said:

nothing.

love the way you're so blunt and straight to the point :rotfl:

My DH is a BIG footie fan so I got him tickets to a game... Is there anything your DH loves? Footie team or a band?

Bugger all! I dint really worry about wedding anniversary, i concentrate on brthdays more.

We got each other tickets to a gig.

A friend got her husband a personalised book so the main character had his name and characteristics

awww i like Minxy's idea hun - a photo of you and your OH at your wedding or a picci of the family framed!! :D

First wedding anniversary is paper so my hubby bought me a new contract mobile phone. I bought him the Harry Potter books.

I would say tickets to something that you could both enjoy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back