• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your plans for Halloween and Bonfire night?

Lou

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone we know will be throwing a halloween party and inviting us :wink: but for bonfire night we are going to take Isaac to his first ever display. Apparently there is a nice one not to far away that is just for little kids and its early evening with music and little non-scary fireworks. Last year it was themed fairies and princes but not sure what this years will be.

what you up to? :think:

Gonna be at my mums on Halloween as its her birthday :)

For bonfire night i think we will be staying at home as i think Calleigh is a bit too young for them

charlie84 said:

For bonfire night i think we will be staying at home as i think Calleigh is a bit too young for them

Yeah these will be Isaac's first fireworks. He watched them from the bedroom window last year but this year I think he's old enough for a kids display. Well we'll soon find out if he's not old enough lol

:( < Isaac + :doh: < Me = Home! :D

lou said:
charlie84 said:

Yeah these will be Isaac's first fireworks. He watched them from the bedroom window last year but this year I think he's old enough for a kids display. Well we'll soon find out if he's not old enough lol

:( < Isaac + :doh: < Me = Home! :D

Well i hope he likes them :)

Calleigh gets so upset at loud noises, she cried today when i was drying my hands under the blower in the baby change room at tescos :( just hope we dont get too many loud fireworks round by us

As my bump is quite sizeable now and the bloke quite beardy, he suggested we dress up as Josef and Mary for our friends' Helloween party. :D

Wont be doing much on halloween as im having my surgery the day before. Bonfire night we are going to my mums and having some fireworks there and hot dogs and bonfire toffee!not together! (family tradition!)

Oooo yeah I hope so too but at least theres new laws now so they can't be let off after a certain time at night. I'd just put your LO to bed normal time but just leave all the doors in the house open and turn your tv up a bit louder :think:

Ooooo and wow I can have hot dogs this year because we aren't vegetarian anymore! WHOO HOO! :D

Ima dress Willow as a pumpkin and take her to the Pumpkinfest then I'm going to dance round a couple of bonfires naked,sacrifice a goat,why save it for Lughnasa that's what i say...

We aren't doing anything on Halloween itself but the night after we are taking our 11yo and BIL to the show Vampires Rock (with Steve Steinman and Toyah Wilcox in it) http://www.vampiresrock.com We saw it last year and it's great (It's gonna be advertised on the Paul O'Grady show nr to halloween so look out for it)

Kinda hoping the rock music, me dancing and the pyrotechnics will start my labour off so by bonfire night I can be a Mummy again lol. If not i'll try and send my OH and son to a firework display... I'm not keen on fireworks since the Catherine wheel flew of the fence into the wooden shed when I was abt 10yo (fortunately the shed survived - but my nerves didn't!) :rotfl:

Sarah xxx

We have been invited to my friends halloween party so we are taking the girls there, after we have gone trick or treating round people's houses that we know. For bonfire night we are going to the local firwork display, not sure if I shall take Cally as well. We took Seren when she was 11 months and she loved it, but Cally will only be 9 months - will see how she is.

Im going to have a ickle teeny baby so im not sure what i can do lol watch a scary movie with a toffee apple maybe :)

I took Jam to his first fireworks display at 3mths and he didnt flinch, jus watched them go off - I think i jumped more than him lol

hopefully will be goin to a big expensive display with my parents this year :cheer:

I shall be staying in this year! Last year I went out to a club with my friends for Halloween and ended up conceiving Aimee when I got home.... STILL in my costume! :rotfl: As for bonfire I will have to wait and see. There is a big fireworks display every year, I went for the first time last year and I loved it. Would like to go again but will probably just stay in and watch the millions of fireworks I can see from my 12th floor view! It was amazing last year! :cheer:

Halloween we're going to a party. Bonfire night we're having a bonfire & our own display here then a bit of a party after :D x

I was going to do a little hallaween tea party for Brooke and Olivia nad my niece and nephew and the take them to a disco that is run by the local majorettes and cubs but Brooke is in cyprus with my parents an older sister so i dnt think we are going to do anything now, just hand out treats when the kids knock on the door.

On bonfire night we usually have a few fireworks, hot dogs and baked potatoes but im not sure if we are gonna do that this year cos Brooke doesn't like fireworks and wont come out the house (the teachers have scared her at school). Olivia wasn't too bad last year tho she quite liked them we just had to take her inside for the noisey ones that my DH and my dad bought :roll:

If it has anythung to do with them we will have fireworks cos they are like 2 big kids :wall:

Nothing for bonfire night as we can't leave my doggie alone, shes absolutely petrified. I wouldn't mind so much but they're set off for over 2 weeks where I live.

I love halloween :cheer: My OH grew up in the states so he is really big on it. In our village all the lil kids come round with their parents. We will make pumpkins and dress the door up with bats etc and give out sweets and biscuits. Also this year my OH is taking Dan out for the first time. I've got him a little spider outfit, he looks so cute! lol!

Its one of my best mates birthday on hallowwen so shes having a fancy dress party :cheer:

Halloween we're turning the lights off and not answering the door. Too many kids and no money for sweets. Just hoping the little s**ts don't egg the house or cars like they normally do on a rampage every year.
For bonfire night i may go to the marsh. Watch them from all over without scaring Angel.

Not too sure about Halloween but firework night we all go round to my mum and dads house.
My whole familly go and friends and stuff and everyone brings fireworks and Daddio sets them off in the front garden of our house. Then we all go have chilli and jacket potatos and hotdogs oooooooo and mulled wine lol! Also theres a local display up one of the playing fields so we will take little Ivy to see that too. I think she will probably like fireworks shes not worried about loud noises so I would say she would be fine the only thing would be wrapping her up warm enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back