What Are Your Food Dislikes and Cravings At The Moment

barbiex

Reaction score
What foods are you craving or what absoloutly turns your stomach?
at the moment chips and anything meaty turns me off also chocolate..but im loving crackers and salad bowls! mmm lettuce and little chunks of chicken and bacon n mayonnaise mmmmmmmm! X

Fizzy pop makes me feel sick :puke:

Crisps, anything sugary, tiptops and scotch eggs....... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Not sure if it's a craving but I like mcdonalds banana milkshakes as they stop me feeling sick...

I like things sugary and salty this time but with Aaliyah I liked sour stuff like sour fizzy sweets and vinegar and salt and vinegar crisps.

I have a variety bag of chocolate in which contains twix, mars, m&m's, magic stars, maltesers etc...and I can't keep away from it! I have put so much weight on through eating :(

I love sweets and puddings but not chocholate so much, i cant even look at spaggetti bolognase anymore :cry: it just makes me :puke: but i love sausage buttys :D

Well thats a funny one i used to really hate the smell and taste of wotsits they used to make feel sick!!!But just recentally this week i have had to have a packet a day after pinching one off my nephew!!!So i thought that maybe they are my craving but i am being told at 5 and a half weeks im to early to start getting them???

eggs make me wanna vomit at the moment
but im loving oranges again
xx

I can't really eat meat, unless its processed meat. Especially pizza hut beef or sandwich ham lol.
I can't really do sweet food but i need fizzy sugary drinks I dunno lol.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back