well we are team....

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
BLUE

scan was amazing, she was saying how its 99% what they say but she was 100% as he was playing with his boy bits!! typical man!! and kept showing them :lol: it was so clear and I sat and cried after she told me.
She spent about 20 min's scanning me which was amazing to see and he even did a wee while we were watching :lol:... I will try and upload some pics now but wanted to let you al know

Im soo sorry to keep you all waiting we just got home now

love ya all girls and thanks for all your and replies!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aw Mrs B CONGRATULATIONS on joining team Blue!!

How wrong was I??! Lol
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was wrong as well darling, to be honest I thought girl!!

Seems we have alot of blues in here at the min :lol:

YAY! Aww I'm so pleased for you hunny! :cheer: :cheer: Cor, talk about keeping us all in suspense, everyone was dying to know! Congratulations! :D

Jen&James said:
How wrong was I??! Lol
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me too! I was sure she was having a girl!

I know im soo sorry girls.. had to go tell the rents etc and its an hours drive back down and then had to see lees rents..... xxx

Thats fab hun :dance: :dance: I was wrong too :lol:

Congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug:

LOL I was just about to go to bed then i thought 'no i will have one last check to see if she's posted' and you have :cheer:

Yay congrats team blue wow bet you are so happy :cheer:

Yay, congrats on being in team blue, I have a boy and they are soooooo scrummy, id be happy with either sex this time :D

Get shopping now girly!! :dance:

I forgot to add in my excitement that my placenta is lying low so I have to go back for a scan at 34 weeks to check if it has changed, if not I may have to have a c section. knew I missed summit out :lol:

yay i was right. Your scan sounded amazing hun i was actually goin "awwww" as i was reading lol.

get the names book out now :D

lol just had an update of ya post as i submited, get bouncin around to avoid the c section...trampoline ere i come :rotfl:

Yeeeeyyyyyyy!!!! Really chuffed for you and Lee!!!

Yay i got it right! Congrats on team BLUE sweety!!!! :cheer: :hug:

Yeahhhh!!! I was right for once!!! Well I stayed Team green was very disapointed because although we was in there a fair while she only turned the screen round for about 30 seconds at my hospital its like no body understands what it feels like to be expecting your first baby!! Ahhh well how exciting!!! Team Blue!! I think I may be a blue

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back