• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well..its bye bye from me for now

rhian85

Reaction score
as we are moving house 2mrw and will not have internet for a few weeks will be able to pop in and catch up when we go over to OH's parents for tea as they only live a few minutes walk away from new house.

gonna miss not being able to spend all day on here :oops:

hope all those TTC get BFP's , all thoses who are new in first tri get on okay and to everybody else take care

i will be back in a few weeks:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

for the lot of u:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :wave: :wave:

:wave:

oh anda massive thanks to all those who helped me in the health section last night took christopher to the out of hours medical centre and he has a nasty viral infection - so thanks so much for all the help :hug:

good luck, dont get too stressed moving! take care hope to see you back soon xx

good luck & i'm glad you know whats wrong with Christopher now. :hug:

see you tomorrow when we come to help you move. good luck in your new home :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks all christopher is much better tonight is sleeping without waking

can i just thank all those that replied to the post in health last night i was so worried but u all helped me so much so so gonna miss all of u and gonna be lost with out the forum

right for the final time

over and out

take care all

love me xdxxxx

bye! i've been through that, no internet for a long time! cu soon
:wave:

catch you soon hun, take care and good luck
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts