weekly chat

xSuzx

Reaction score
I'm in the chat room for the weekly chat if anyone wants to join

xSuzx

i can't tonight suz - im running late and all three kids are still up and not even in their pj's :x

hubbys out and im stressed!

lol my boys are watching star wars and are going to bed right after lol

I've now left but theres still a few other girls still having a natter so why not join them.

Also hope to see you all in there next sunday :wink:

xSuzx

its a bit hard for me to go in there at that time as joshua has his bed time at around 7.15 cant go on until about 8 - 9

Yeah the weekly chats are a bit hard for me, I use the site during the daytime midweek cause thats when Im stuck at home and OH is at work. In the evenings and weekends we tend to spend it together as family time, and its a bit anti sociable of me to sod of onto the computer.

Would it be possible to also have another sheduled chat in like a weekday afternoon or something?

Cat&Noah said:
Yeah the weekly chats are a bit hard for me, I use the site during the daytime midweek cause thats when Im stuck at home and OH is at work. In the evenings and weekends we tend to spend it together as family time, and its a bit anti sociable of me to sod of onto the computer.

Would it be possible to also have another sheduled chat in like a weekday afternoon or something?

Yeah mines a bit like that, I only come online during the week, not that often on the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back