We have Mice

mum2be?

Reaction score
:( :( :oops: :oops:

Right well just moved into new home a month ago and oh said he saw a mice in the garage 3 nights ago. He went to remove it however it run up the wall into a hole in the loft i think it is.

Then woke this morning to a noice from above us, which is the loft so i know its the mice in the loft.

What do i need to do., I need to get rid but have no clue what to get?

:think: :think: :think:

Personally, I'd be tempted to call in the professionals. Your local Council should have a contact number. I wouldn't want to deal with it myself. I feel very sorry for you - I hate mice.

Keely posted again to say the plug in things were usuless.

I think you'll just have to get some traps in the garage and loft :(

You get little green plastic ones that catch the mouse but dont actually kill it if you dont want to (dunno how they work tho)

Good Luck

:hug:

I would suggest traps too, my dad gets them all the time because he lives near a river

I have a problem with mice every now and again as we live in a block of flats. They're horrid. I've found the plug-in repellants are useless. Our management agency called in pest control and they sealed off all obvious holes with iron wool and foam. I have also laid out several traps around the flat, and I have caught 3 mice using these traps:
http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/webapp/wcs/ ... e_entry=-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back