• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wave!

Verity2011

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies - I have finally posted my birth story! So many of you have popped but still looking forward to the rest of you gorgeous supportive ladies to join us in baby and toddler soon. Thank you all so much for your amazing support throughout this journey - you're all so so amazing. Lots of love and baby kisses,

Verity and Ariel

xxxxx

Hello lovely!!

Hope you are doing well and enjoying your little boy?

Xx

Awww we're both doing great Tor. It's tiring but so much fun!

How are you getting on - any day now!!!!!

Great to hear that hun!

I'm not too bad, trying desperately not to become impatient because I think the nugget is not going to come before Easter and I don't want to get stressed about it.

Glad to hear your natal hypnotherapy helped you, I am still listening to maggie most days. Infact, I reckon that listening to it has helped me sleep better over the last few weeks so all is not lost if it goes out the window with the first contraction lol.

ive been wondering where you have been!! good to hear everythings ok... hoping it wont be too long til im over in baby and toddler :) lots of love xxx

aww, hope you are both well hun, we miss you in tri3 :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back