Wanted : )

Bloom

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of those uv sun tents for a baby. Im goin on holiday and want one that pops open (no poles) and has a carry bag that would fit in a suitcase not one of the big ones a baby one.

Also an all in one swimsuit/wetsuit size 3-6 (prefer a girls one).

Also a bit random but worth a try a chocolate fountain (a small one) i would like one for my sisters hen party but they are quite expensive in the shops.

Thank You

It's a shame our babies are the same age or you could have Flod's Hello Kitty swimsuit when she's done :rotfl:

Good luck finding your stuff - I am gonna buy a UV tent I think. Going anywhere nice?

This may or may not be any help but...

Argos have UV tents in the sale for £10

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/c ... 671120.htm

And if you have an Asda near you I think they had the long swim suits (2 parters) in the sale for £5 - not sure if they had 3-6 months mind you. I was going to get Phoebe a 6-9 month but realised Toby would have my guts for garters :rotfl:

Thats great thanks.

Im off to the Algarve for a week i can't wait.

Can't help you with anything I'm afraid but there is a nice little chocolate fountain in Argos for £15. You'd have a job getting someone to post you one for much less than that (mine is quite heavy in a Royal Mail kind of way!)

I have a very small chocolate fondue set if that's any good, but not a fountain I'm afraid.

Im all sorted now thank you everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back