wanted neutral baby newborn

rach

Reaction score
hi all im looking for in particular 2 neutral all in one coats in newborn size or 0-3 months :D
and if anyone else has anything in neutral that they think a skint twin mummy could use id be interested in hearing from you :D
or anything else you think i might be able to use :D xxxxxxxx

hey i have a white one from next never worn in newborn i am just uploading some piccies will send you a pm in about 5 - 10 ins.

Hiya hun, here's some neutral stuff I have. I have 4 pooh short sleeve vests (on the left) - of these one has been worn once, the rest washed but never worn. The Next fleecy all-in-one (up to 1 month) has been washed but never worn. The hooded (sort of velour material) H&M all in one has been worn once and washed. The two sleepsuits on the bottom have been worn about 3 times each (the spotty one is from Boots, the other from Tesco/Disney baby) and are in very good condition. :)

Edit to add: All are newborn size except the next owly one which is up to 1 month.

DSCN1909.jpg

Let me know if you're interested... can split them up if you want.

I'll more than likely have some stuff too that's not on my buy and sell, I'll have a dig around and let you know tho it'll be tomorrow night x

i have 2 snowsuits ( 1 george and 1 cherokee ) ? in cream . i went a bit OTT on the snowsuit front :oops: in size 0-3

G3M any chance of seeing a pic? xxxx

hun how much do you want for them? :D xxxxxxxx

i shall get them out later , check there;s no marks ect and pm you :hug:

Sorry to take over this thread but for some reason i havent got the new post icon for Buy, Sell and Wanted! NOt sure why!

Im also looking for neutral newborn snowsuit and warm jacket (for baby born in November) If theres anyone out there who has anything can you let me know?

Thanks,

Claire x

I've got some newborn and up to 1 month next neutral stuff on my post - take a look - I'd post the piccies here but it took me so long the first time :roll: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back