virtual prison tour

budge

Reaction score
i found this by accident whilst browsing google.

im thinking of going!

3 set meals a day! money saved up for when you're released, games room, free education :D and look at how happy the mother prisoners look!!
the accomodation doesn' look too bad and i can order special meals if i want :D

i reckon it looks better than a weekend at centre parks!!
http://www.cjsonline.gov.uk/walkthrough ... isons.html

budge said:
i found this by accident whilst browsing google.

im thinking of going!

3 set meals a day! money saved up for when you're released, games room, free education :D and look at how happy the mother prisoners look!!
the accomodation doesn' look too bad and i can order special meals if i want :D

i reckon it looks better than a weekend at centre parks!!
http://www.cjsonline.gov.uk/walkthrough ... isons.html

Shocking really isn't it. They commit crimes (sometimes horrific ones) and get all that almost in praise of them doing something bad in the first place. I know it's been said though that due to homelessness being an issue some people will offend and re-offend simply to get into prison for the sake of a warm bed, shower, meals etc.

The death row one looks awful :shock: but the normal ones dont look too bad hahaha ur right budge!!

must be awful to sit in that cell knowing you're going to die. But i suppose they deserve it.

I have to say i wouldn't want to have a poo on that loo, everyone can see you doing your business AND there's no toilet paper:shock: :rotfl:

the normal prison looks quite cushy
but the death row one does look grim
all prisons should be like the death row one, maybe then people wouldnt offend so much

Iam so pissed looking at that prison, my brother is in prison and i was hoping he was having the worst time of his life and being someones bitch, but by looking at that he is proberly having an alright time :evil:

christ any one else feel like they should go and rob a shop ... me thinks prison life looks a bit cushty :roll:

There was toilet paper when I looked so they must have heard you Nikki and filled up, lol

The being stripped searched I think would worry me more than anything else, how degrading but obviously necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back