Victoria Becham

Kelly G

Reaction score
I really like the colour of her new hair style, does anyone know where i can get a picture of it online so i can show my hair dresser?

I cant find one anywhere and i cant be bothered to walk back upto the shops for a heat magazine :rotfl:

Any help would be great

Tnx so much nicki, iv'e seen my hair dresser and she said she will be able to do it but it will take a coupld of times to do it as my hair is dark! But she is going to do it for me anyway so it will be done in time for my wedding :D

Just need to decide how im going to have it styled now :think:

its a lovely colour :)
i prefer her hair when it was a bit longer though when she first had he bob, i want mine all cut off but im a chicken :lol:

Yea i dont like the style, much prefer her hair longer!

I'd love to go blonde or light brown with blonde highlights but its so expensive, it puts me off & coz i've had dark hair forever might be a bit of a shock if I changed the colour drastically :think:

You'll have to post a before & after piccie Kelly :D

I will :D

My hair dresser is mobile and a friend so doesn't charge a lot!

I went back to my natuaral colour when i was pregnant as my hair went horrible and dull and just thought id sort it out after!

I still haven't had it sorted as i just didnt know what i wanted!

My hair dresser said cos it's dark it will need doing a couple of times to get it really light so im going to have it done next month, them again 6 weeks after and then probably before the wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back