• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Valentines Day......

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Whats everyone doing? Me and OH are going out for a meal. Will be the first time since Amber was born! I know I'm gonna miss her! But it will be nice to spend some time together, we agreed we need to make time for each other more often. I can't wait!

All I know so far is that my inlaws are going to watch Arianna and I have to dress up... no idea where we are going.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

Only bummer is he leaves again on the 15th :(

Not much unfortunately. :cry:

I think I'll rent a few films and get a bottle of wine and have a good cry :rotfl:

SarahH said:
All I know so far is that my inlaws are going to watch Arianna and I have to dress up... no idea where we are going.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

Only bummer is he leaves again on the 15th :(

Wow, hope its a lovely suprise whatever it is! :hug:

we r going to watch my dads new bands first gig :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My mum has offered to have DD so not sure what we're going to do... take away prob as I can't be bothered cooking :oops:

Last edited:
were going to the cinema and out for a meal on the friday! its a valentines/going away date

Hubby's taking me out for a meal and then some drink's :D

not sure yet, OH not given me any clues just keeps saying "wait and see" :think:

we don't normally do anything either. OH is gonna be DJing at a charity valentines party thing for his parents this year. Its gonna be all 50 and 60 year olds so I'm not missing out on anything! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back