URGENT: Please can someone help!!???!

Kimbo

Reaction score
i need a reallllllly huge favour if anyone can help? and if you have paypal i will pay postage/tip for doing it for me.

I need something printing off in colour for fathers day. it's an A4 picture that I will be framing for my dad from Leah.
But I don't have a colour printer and the one at the library is not colour either.

It's in Microsoft publisher so i think you need that programme to print it out.

Is there any chance anyone could print it out for me and post it to me?
if you can, please can you send me your email address so i can forward the attachment? Thanks a lot :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sorry chick, i dont have a printer, I hope you get sorted.

xx

I can try at work but sometimes the quality isnt very good.

My printer is tempremental

i reallllllllllllllly need it for friday if possible cos im going to my dads friday afternoon :?

I've pmed you.

If I post it first class before 12 or 12:30, it will be there the next day or Friday at the very latest.

If you still need it printed, we have microsoft publisher.

thanks for all your replies... charlie ive pm'd you.
thanks again xxxxxxxxxx

If all else fails with the others I can try at work tomorrow - but it depends which printers I am connected up to in the office - pot luck :D

If you put it onto a CD/USB stick/your phone, you should be able to go into a camera shop with a photo printer like boots or jessops and they can do it for you there, or a printing place like Prontoprint and they don't charge a lot and would do a proper job of it :)

But yeah feel free to PM me if you get no joy off anyone else, but as I say it's hit and miss..!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back