Update- spoke 2 my Mum

hayley_17

Reaction score
As you know i havent been feeling great recently. Last night when i went up to bed, my Mum came in to say good night and i just burst into tears. She asked what was wrong and i just said that i didn't feel happy anymore. She asked why and i just said exactly how i felt.

It's probably the best thing i ever did. I feel alot better now than i did before, although i still don't feel great. She said if i wanted to speak to the HV alone then i could do and she wouldn't be upset but i said i'd like her to come with me. So if i can't get an appointment with the HV before next week, i'm just going to go the baby clinic on tuesday. It's silly out here, baby clinic is on on a Tuesday every week and its first come first served. Well so many people have babys here it takes ages to get in. I was there 4 nearly 2 hours last week with my Mum.

I could have gone today but i still don't feel like i can. I'm terrified of being out on my own, it's hard to explain but i just feel so vulnerable and i just think something bad is going to happen to Owen. I feel stupid for it but i just cant go out alone. :?

Thanks for all your support :D Means alot. I really hope this means i'm on the way back to my normal self now.

Hayley xx

Good for you babe :hug: best person to help you through this is your mum, and now you have spoken to her she will be there all the way while you try to get some help.

great first step hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Im glad you spoke to her hope everything starts to look up for you now,its great having someone to talk to and remember they are there tohelp you so dont be worried.
:hug: Katrina

I am so glad you told your mum, they are better then any HV :)

You just have to stick with it hun I am sure the bad feeling will pass, no one has PND for ever. Like I said before you are doing a great job :hug:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back