Update on KJ, bump differnce and much more!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

thanks for the concern Snuggle, it was nice to see your message this morning.

I did go to the GP on tuesday and he said that my baby has done a complete 180 degrees inside me. So he's now, head up, bum down. It must have happened really quicly becasue last thursday at my antenatal appointment he was head down and perfect! The GP said that's why it looks and feels totally different to me. I really hope he turns round again soon.

Anyway, after that I was going home and some idiot in a rented van crashed into me! My car is quite badly damaged. I'm ok, thankfully it was at a roundabout and I wasn't going very fast. Anyway, he admitted liability at the scene and then the next morning denied it and said it was all my fault! What kind of low life does that to a heavily pregnant woman with an old car! So I spent the majority of yesterday ringing insurers and van hire people and garages trying to sort it out! The problem is until liability is proved, we have to pay our excess if we want any repairs and with the baby 2 months away we really can't afford to do that. I'm fuming, it's sooo unfair! I spent most of yesterday in tears, kept apologising to bubs for being stressed!

So that's why I haven't been on for a few days. Hope everyone is well and I'll keep you posted.

K.xx

Glad your ok and what a total to**er :x Was there anyone else there that you can ask to be your witness? Hope you get it all sorted out hun and he pays for that... failing that once it is all cleared up if you have his address pay him a visit late one night :wink: and slash his tryes :twisted: :rotfl:

Oh no!

Glad you and LO are ok - hope baby turns again for you!

And what a w***er in that van! Try not to get too stressed xxx

Piglet xx

oh hun, what a total git :evil: i hope you get it sorted out. surely the fact he accepted liability in the first instance counts for something?

big hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

What an absolute git! :evil: Hope you and LO are ok, try not to stress. Hope LO turns back round for you :hug:

Aw hun what an absolute sod hope you get it all sorted soon tho' and Thank God you or bubs weren't hurt thats the main thing. :hug:

What a total wanker, he probably realised he wouldnt get all his deposit back!
They should be abl;e to tell who did what by the damage to each of your vehicles, and sort it out dead quick.

Im glad your ok though, your so lucky you are fine and bubs!

i think its terrible.. obvipuisly the persons gonan deny it being their fault.. did you have any witnesses?

Sorry to hear about your accident KJ. I hope you can get the liability issue sorted quickly. I agree it's really mean of the other driver especially in the circumstances.

:hug:

I'm glad you're OK after all that. Try not to get too stressed about it though. Sorry to say but it can take a long time to get back your excess if he's denying liability. You need to put pressure on your own insurance company to process this quickly and establish liability so that they will pursue him for you to reclaim your excess. If you have his name and address you could just raise an action straight away in the small claims court for the amount of the excess. I'm not certain of the current fees but it should be somewhere around £30 I think. Just make sure that you have made a formal demand from him first and that he has refused. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you need any more info.

sorry to hear bout the accident but glad you are ok! :hug:

the baby still has a few weeks to turn so hopefully that won't be a problem

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic