Uneven booby milk!

abcd1234

Reaction score
Is there any way i can even out the milk supply in my boobs? I've been trying to feed her equally off of both boobs but my right one is always fully, i wake in the morning and it's so hard it feels like theres a dodgily places implant in there yet the left boob is still quite soft. It always fills up quicker and i can always express more out of it.
She always has her before bed feed on the right and usually her during night feeds are on the right too (so i can roll away from her when shes asleep)

Problem is :oops: my right areola (sp) is HUGE and the left one isnt, my boobs are totally uneven :wall: is this jsut god having a laugh at my expense or is there anything i can do to try and even them and my supply out?

My left is bigger than my right in a morning... its quite funny

I use the left more though i think because i get more out of it

im exactly the same, my left is bigger than my right. i find it more comfortable to feed from my left, and as you said my nipple and areola on my left side is bigger than my left! my boobs really feel lopsided at the moment!

I have that problem. It actually solved itself a couple of weeks ago more or less. Its still always the boob to express from (but not done that in ages) and it seems to flow much better also.

I used to always feed Galen from it for his feed before bed but then alternated through the night to ensure that my boobs evened out. By using the same boob all night you are probably causing it to remain more full and so on that it needs to be. I'd make sure to alternate your night feeds for a while and see if this settles your supply. Your bigger boob will be a bit sore and swollen for a few days till it settles down but it can be done. I used to express once a night if it got too painful but gradually even wound this down till I didn't have to at all. Now both my boobs are pretty much even although my right one still has a quicker let down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back