Ugh....

Dinky

Reaction score
Am 21 weeks and bump is kinda there but im so flabby that some days im not sure!! she doesnt move (placenta anterior high) can explain that I guess and just feel...well...normal!! as opposed to pregnant!! All was fine at both scans, HB etc....I guess because I cant feel her yet, it just never seems real!! Got MW appt but not until 14th May......should I ring and just see if I can get an extra appt in between or am I just being a first time paranoid mummy?!

I'm exactly the same as you! I was told at my 20 week scan that I have a high anterior placenta.. I've been really lucky with my pregnancy when it comes to symptoms and didn't feel movement until late on either so i didn't feel pregnant.. I wouldn't be worried about the lack of movement.. It is common for first time mums not to feel movement until around 22-24 weeks pregnant. Also the fact that we have anterior placentas, mean the movement of LO is being cushioned by the placenta, so we won't feel a lot until the kicks get more powerful! I felt my first movement at around 21/22 weeks, so hopefully it shouldn't be too long for you to wait!! But try not to panic, you've had two scans that have been fine + heard the heartbeat!! :) xx

Thank you Leah :) was starting to feel alone in not feeling my LO move!! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well :) x

I didn't really feel pregnant until quite late on, and I did have movements! I'd say I felt 'normal' until about 28 weeks! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back