Trixipaws

aww, thanku! it was ok actually. im on a new team, and theyre all really nice (they all mums! i was the only mum (well, mum-to-be at the time lol) on my old team so its fab they all hav kids too. some are grannies! the lady who trained me was a very young granny she had her daughter at 16 and her daughter gave birth at 16 too! she doesnt look old enough to be a granny lol
anyway, i didnt do any work coz i need to be re-trained, and i got to go home at 2 (after 4 hours) and will be like this for 2 weeks its not proper work really.
it was very quiet tho- i work in a large 5-storey office and our floor (2nd floor) used to be very hectic but it seemed dead! it was slightly disappointing as i wanted a big massive fuss :lol: but not many people actually saw me really!
i was sooooooooooooo nervous but feel fine about tomorro. then im off for 3 days to recover! :lol:
thanx for asking :hug:

melissa was fine, she was with my parents which i feel fine about as she sees tham loads and has stayed with them while we've had 1 or 2 nites out. im so grateful i dont hav 2 send her 2 nursery, we are very lucky she has such fabulous grandparents :dance:
she's there now- we got a nite off lol! its an arrangement that works out best all round, as this morning we had to travel from one side of the city to the other (my parents house) then to salford where ma boyf works then me to the city centre where i work. i was in the car for like 2 hours! pickin him up clashed with her tea-time, so leaving her there on mondays is better for her also we dont hav to do the big all-round trip on tuesday mornings.

tonite we can do all the fun things there are to do in bed with no interruptions (that includes sleep!) :dance:

so so glad it went well hun have been thinking of you all day but outta credit so couldnt text you so waiting to get on here to see how it all went.

glad went well xx :hug: :hug:

trixipaws said:
aww, thanku! it was ok actually. im on a new team, and theyre all really nice (they all mums! i was the only mum (well, mum-to-be at the time lol) on my old team so its fab they all hav kids too. some are grannies! the lady who trained me was a very young granny she had her daughter at 16 and her daughter gave birth at 16 too! she doesnt look old enough to be a granny lol
anyway, i didnt do any work coz i need to be re-trained, and i got to go home at 2 (after 4 hours) and will be like this for 2 weeks its not proper work really.
it was very quiet tho- i work in a large 5-storey office and our floor (2nd floor) used to be very hectic but it seemed dead! it was slightly disappointing as i wanted a big massive fuss :lol: but not many people actually saw me really!
i was sooooooooooooo nervous but feel fine about tomorro. then im off for 3 days to recover! :lol:
thanx for asking :hug:

glad everything went good hunny!! :D

my bold! my OH's nanan is a great-nan at 60 and his mum is a nan at 42!! lol - his nanan had his mum at about 17, then his mum had his brother at 17, and his brother has got a little 'un! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back