Tricot Sen Wrap in denim blue, Freedom Sling both brand new

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys

I have three different types of carrier for sale. I am new to this so bear with me, I don't
know how to upload photographs, never got the hang of it.

Tricot Sen - denim blue £20 inc p+p £2.50
http://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen-cart ... p-291.html

Jade Green freedom ring sling, gorgeous £15 inc p+p £2.50

Red kite front and back carrier for when they get bigger £5.00 not usre about P+P yet

Please pm me if interested and I can send you photographs by e-mail.

All carrier were tried in the house but my baby was not happy in them as she likes her legs and arms spread out.

cheers
Gemma

hi - i am interested in the first tricot denim sling, but would you be ok to wait for payment in a week or 2? Thanks Sarah

Hi Olivers mum

yeah no problem, it is a gorgeous wrap, I was so upset when Mhairi would not be swaddled in it.
I'm not sure how you guys pay for things on here, do you send bankers drafts/cheques or do most use paypal. I am happy to accept whatever is easier.
No rush
Cheers
Gemma

Ginnymarie said:
Hi Olivers mum

yeah no problem, it is a gorgeous wrap, I was so upset when Mhairi would not be swaddled in it.
I'm not sure how you guys pay for things on here, do you send bankers drafts/cheques or do most use paypal. I am happy to accept whatever is easier.
No rush
Cheers
Gemma

would it be ok to send prob a postal order or cheque? Thanks

Hiya :wave:

The red kite one...what age/weight does it go up too?? And how much for postage?

Thanx

Hello
then rite kite carrier goes up to 9kg, not sure on postage not done this before but it is quite light so can't imagine very much. I will take it too the post office and get back to you.

Olivers mum - had an offer for the tricot sen with payment asap, pm me for further details as it has not gone just yet

Ginnymarie said:
Hello
then rite kite carrier goes up to 9kg, not sure on postage not done this before but it is quite light so can't imagine very much. I will take it too the post office and get back to you.

Olivers mum - had an offer for the tricot sen with payment asap, pm me for further details as it has not gone just yet

Oh Fynns bigger than that :( Thanx anyway!

Ginnymarie said:
Jade Green freedom ring sling, gorgeous £15

I think I'm going to have to have this. I keep checking this thread over and over!
Do you want to PM me your address and I'll post a cheque. Oh and let me know about postage.

Thanks

hi Nicky

yes do pm be that would be fab.
I can e-mail you a photo as well if you want
again, wish my baby would have liked it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member