To the adrenaline junkies - would you go on this ride??!!

Alicebabe

Reaction score
Blimey - even I would have doubts about this one! Its top thrill dragster at Cedar Point in USA. I think Minime mentioned it in the adrenaline junkie thread.

Riders begin their epic journey aboard this whopping 42-story screamer by securing themselves into ultra-cool trains that resemble top fuel dragsters. The train then moves into a "starting line" position, where it is launched forward, reaching 120 mph in approximately four seconds. The train then zooms straight up the 420-foot-tall hill on track that rotates 90 degrees, crests the coaster's apex and then free falls back to Earth. But hold on, this isn't your father's roller coaster. As the train races 400 feet to the ground, the track twists an unbelievable 270 degrees – what a rush! Riders then return to the station to begin regaling their friends with stories of the greatest ride of their lives.

6365-1.jpg

6201.jpg

9248.jpg

8886.jpg

3233.jpg

1748.jpg

4535.jpg

Love the last comedy picture!

If you go on cedar point's website, they have some pretty intense rides!

I used to love stuff like this but since I had Damien I'm a wuss! I have a mega fear of falling from heights :|

I love rides but i might have to think twice about that one :shock: :D

Woukld go on that, it is a bigger version of stealth at thorpe park isn't it?

:shock: no frigging way!!!!!!
with my pelvic floor i would be like that lass :rotfl: :rotfl:

beanie said:
Woukld go on that, it is a bigger version of stealth at thorpe park isn't it?

Yeah it is but MUCH bigger. Been on Stealth and its really good but not sure I'd have the bottle for that one!

Like Sami said since having Bex I have become a pussy! Too scared to do anything like that now... :wink:

WTF!! :shock: :shock: Thats HUGE!! that made my stomach turn just looking at it! pmsl at the last pic stupid cow, what did she go on it for ...is she blind? :rotfl: :rotfl:

:cheer: I would! But hopefully wouldn't wet my pants! That poor girl!

I was thinking the same as you Jenna?? where is that ride?

i cried on "goofy's runaway train" in disney world (its for 5 year olds) theres no way id go on that one!! :lol:

I know i love my rides but not a hope in hells chance youd get me on that! :puke:

I love big rides but I think I might think twice about that one....looks awesome though.....poor girl in the last pic...she must have felt like a right twit...bless her.... :lol:

Ok i would look like the last girl just standing outside the ride, watching someone else going round it - thats how much of a wuss i am, in fact i am sat here feeling nauseous looking at the pictures! Although that might be my helped by my m/s ?! :oops:

Hi

I would definetly i love rides wish they had ones like taht here would be a blast!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back