TMI!!- not had a good day :(

rosiee

Reaction score
so, today hasn't been great. and I apologise for the TMI!!!!

This morning, I had my breakfast, so had eaten, then went to loo. I've had constipation, and while sat there trying to go (told you it would be tmi!!) I fainted. then i threw up everywhere. all day Ive been trying to eat, but can't keep anything down, and have been quite weak.

Baby has been moving about, which is reassuring, but I really don't feel good. can't find much on this, any body know if it could be anything serious to worry about?

x x x

Not much help - but didnt want to read and run.

COuld you be VE£RY bunged up and thats whats making you sick?? watch you dont get dehydrated though.

xxx

sounds like your very dehydrated

Not pregnancy related but when i was younger i got badly constipated and i ended up severley dehydrated and vomited everything up and was week and faint and ended up in hosiptal for a week

Defo worth a call to ur MW

Hope you feeling ok hun

Oh dear hun, hope you're okay. I'd try what the girls have said and drink plenty. Defo worth a call to your MW too, fainting isn't a good sign xx

think there is some kind of nerve condition that cna make you faint when you strain to poo, deffo ask the mw or doctor about that. the pukeing could be dehydration or shock from the fainting

thank you everyone! I think dehydration definitely seems to be the issue, went to GP and he's put me on tablets to stop the nausea so I can eat better an feel a bit better in myself, but i need to go back if it doesnt work. did get to hear the babys heartbeat though which was lovely :D thanks again x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back