three BFNs later........

flower

Reaction score
I cant believe it! Ive had three BFNs over the last couple weeks, but my period was still so late, so i did another one yesterday, and sure enough, BFP! im in shock, really wasnt expecting so soon after my miscarriage. ( 2nd cycle)
I just pray that this time everything will be okay! im so scared and nervous and happy all at once!

Flower x

Well, im not sure really. I think i must be about 6 weeks. But because my cycles have been a bit messed up i cant really tell. its strange , yesterday i didnt think i could possibly be pregnant, and now today i feel really pregnant! my boobs are killing me and i was sick this morning!(sorry TMI) Its strange how i didnt notice these things before, or maybe its just all happened overnight!

Congratulations - I am so so happy for you!

Get yourself an early scan and then a ticker!

Valentine xxx

congrats on your BFP...wishing you a healthy 9 months

:cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: OMG Flower ! ! ! :D Wow ! ! !
That is Wonderful news.... I am so happy for you Doll, :clap: Well done!

I wish you Lots and lots of sticky baby dust and a very happy uneventful nine months..... Yippee ! ! so is that a September Weekend Baby then???
:think: :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Thankyou so much evryone! This forum has been such a help to me after the miscarriage and everything. you are all such wonderful ladies! I havent been able to get a docs appointment for another two weeks as i am going away on tuesday. so im a bit stressed as i just want to see the heartbeat and know that everything is okay! but i think the longer i wait the better......
No, i didnt really do anything different this month. I have no idea when i even ovulated to be honest. i think it was just pure luck...... I really was expecting AF to arrive any day, and other than late AF i had no symptoms really. The only thing i did notice was that i not been sleeping well. I wake up at 5am then cant get back to sleep.

Thanks again everyone for all the support!

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back