• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Threatned miscarriage and a big thanks

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am just new to this and already has a response
so grateful,
I was feeling very alone, anyone else who has been through a m/c or threatened one especially if things were ok do get in touch, I find out monday if things are ok...just don't know what to do with myself right now.
thanks again tho to all the people who got back to me so quick and made me feel better xxxxxx

look after yourself hun if you ever want to chat we are all here for you or you can PM me anytime. :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: impossible I know but try not to stress and worry :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello again, just me :D (have replied to you in the other thread)

It is a very worrying thing to be experiencing and the waiting just make things worse. Time goes slowly and you can't help but worry. Try to keep as positive as you can...and get lots of rest... Clariescunny (see earlier threads in this section) has been through a similar thing this week and her baby is doing well...I hope this can give you some comfort.

I am thinking of you over the next few days. :hug:
Michelle
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj