this place is on the market now

weestar21

Reaction score
http://www.lettingstore.co.uk/

it looks nothing like the pics

just click search and then search at the bottom im sure its the 3rd house down its in cenral crescent ashgill if yous want a peek

cant wait to see the back of this place :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw it, where you moving too Jean? 'bent' road further down caught my eye :lol:

lol bent road is beside the bent cematry :lol:

were moving into a council house in lesmehagow its not a palace but its ok and we will be saiving £300 on rent each month
so cant wait :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay!!! I'm so pleased you are moving Weestar! :dance: I know how much you hate where you are at the minute. :hug:

i just can't believe the cost of renting :shock:

itsa lovely house though. it looks clean and tidy.

It looks lovely inside - you've made it look really nice!

Know you can't wait to move out - good luck when moving day comes! :dance:

those pictures arent how the house is just now BTW, those were the pictures when we viewd the house 2 years ago and their isnt even a fridge freezer in this house, the housewas a bare shell and all tehfurniture from all my pics on other posts is our furniture so gawd knows where all teh furniture and this imaginary fridge freezer is now :lol:

all we had when we moved in was a cooker that was broken and a tiny washing machine so they are in the shed cos we wanted to use our own :D

but havent had any word of anyoen wanting to view the place yet just hope they can hang off till were out

1 week on friday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

budge said:
i just can't believe the cost of renting :shock:

itsa lovely house though. it looks clean and tidy.

If you think that's bad, mine is a 2bed box house and is 550pcm, that was 1 year ago we got it, they now cost 650-700pcm for 2beds my way :shock:

Glad you're moving at last weestar, really pleased for you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back