This forum...

frangelle

Reaction score
Stops me from getting my cleaning done :evil: I sit on here in the mornings and then have to drag myself away!!! Am I obsessed :rotfl:

frangelle said:
Stops me from getting my cleaning done :evil: I sit on here in the mornings and then have to drag myself away!!! Am I obsessed :rotfl:

This forum stops me doing any work at work .... oooops!! :lol:

MissGobby said:
frangelle said:

This forum stops me doing any work at work .... oooops!! :lol:

lol me too, to both :wall: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this forum stops me from doin the ironing and for that i love it to bits haha :rotfl:

Good I'm not alone then, thought i was just being lazy :roll:

This forum is my excuse for everthing and I love it haha :rotfl:

This forum stops me doing any work too. I have a couple of hours free in the afternoon when M is asleep and I should be doing work for my hubby, but I just stay here. I keep giving him loads of crap excuses why I haven't done any work for him :rotfl:

:rotfl: Me too! Whenever Brody has a nap I think to myself "mmmm forum or housework?" :think: :oops:

this week i was supposed to be revising for my spanish exams but instead i was on the forum 24/7. i've just done the first part of the exam and i know i completely messed up!

I'm an addict, I admit it. :rotfl:

laetitia85 said:
this week i was supposed to be revising for my spanish exams but instead i was on the forum 24/7. i've just done the first part of the exam and i know i completely messed up!

I'm an addict, I admit it. :rotfl:

Me too, we'll have to start a help group!!!

I must have joined hundereds of forums in the past but this is the only one that I actually haven't got bored of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back