This evening I have....

Emma58

Reaction score
Been happily nesting :D

I started to tidy one room which led to me sorting out laundry, unpacking an re packing my hospital bags, sorting out all baby's clothes and toiletry stuff, sweeping floors because OH has been doing DIY all day. I have had a great time :D

And I've also discovered the smell of that new Comfort Fabric Softener (Orange one) smells lush!!!!

I'm going to have a big glass of Tonic Water before bed now and get settled down with my book!!!

well done! :clap: :clap:

This evening, in fact all day I have done sod all :oops: I want to nest, I just can't be bothered :lol:

welldone you
ive done hardly anything today couldnt summon the energy
manda xx

WELL DONE EMMA :D
Glad youve kept youself occupied form the pain
how is your leg now?? any better?
lol sarah :hug: :hug:

Hi Emma, I too have been nesting over the past week...it just seemed to come out of nowhere, lol! I packed all Daniels clothes together, set up the moses basket and sorted a few other bits and bobs out :wink:

He's now having a head banging session against my bladder! :lol:

geordie lass said:
WELL DONE EMMA :D
Glad youve kept youself occupied form the pain
how is your leg now?? any better?
lol sarah :hug: :hug:

Two glasses of Tonic Water last night and no cramp!!

But, I have been laid on my left side all night and my hip to my ankle hurts from being laid in that position for so long :( not sure if Sciatica has flared up again and is aggravating it more.

its a nice feeling when u get loads done and sometimes being exta busy can kick start labour.

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back