This afternoon

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I have decided I need a shopping spree and seeing as I have a budget to keep to and a bump to accomodate for another 6 weeks or so, I've decided to go to Primark....

Anyone seen anything nice in there lately that a pregnant bird can wear??!!

x

I went to our local one on Monday and they had LOADs of cotton smock tops that would be really comfy, especially if the weather gets warmer!
Their babygro's and vests are really good too and soooooooooooo cheap!

U bugga.......i was thinking of doing the same this arvo but i have no dosh now i am thinking one top wont hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amzhunny said:
U bugga.......i was thinking of doing the same this arvo but i have no dosh now i am thinking one top wont hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try walking into Primark and only buying one thing, I dare you! It never works, there are always too many bargains not to be missed! :roll:

im desperate to go to primark but REALLY cant be mithered going into the city centre

i'll go as soon as it stops raining.... maybe.

i'm so fed up with buying baby stuff and not having any clothes myself! going to go armed with a £20 note and see what I can find!

x

I'm a Primarkaholic! I work in a shopping mall and I have to pass it on my way to work. OMG I don't think theres ever been a time when I have just walked straight passed it and not actually gone in! :shhh:

dunno about what they got for adults but i got this cute outfit for leland lol

n722426749_711598_5449.jpg

i got lots of smock tops from there when i was pregnant :)

G3M said:

Clark has that outfit too :cheer: . I have found their baby stuff washes really well too, usually better than more expensive outfits I have bought him!

well i gave in and ended up going to primark only spent £21....but got OH some 3/4 length shorts, a hooded top, amber a pink dress, me a new top and a new washing basket! lol

Have bought the cutest photo frame, when i have printed pics off i will post a pic of it - its brill

I'm off to primark on OXford st tomorrow, mega bargains to be had!! :D

evemarie8 said:
G3M said:

Clark has that outfit too :cheer: . I have found their baby stuff washes really well too, usually better than more expensive outfits I have bought him!

would u beleive i went to my first post natel group on weds , and another lil boy had this outfit on too , they looked like twins cos they where the same age aswell :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back