There's not 28 days in a month !!

EmmaD

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really getting annoyed at people trying to tell me how far I am.

Last week I told someone I was 20 weeks and they said 'Ooo 5 months, only 4 more to go' and I said 'no, 20 weeks is half way, therefore I'm 4.5 months (as that's half of 9!), I'm not 5 months until 10th Aug!' She disagreed with me and tried to tell me that there's 4 weeks in a month!!

Has anyone else had this, because I have noticed that some people on the forum have said that they are 5 months at 20 weeks too !! and I don't want to correct them but they might find it strange one day when they get to 10 months in their pregnancy :?

Emma & Little Pip
xxx

I know what you mean :)

Next time tell them, yes you are 5 lunar months pregnant, but not 5 calendar months :D

Yes I know what you mean Emma! People keep telling me I'm nearly 4 months (at 16 weeks) - and I'm like -'no - I'm just about 3 and a half months now. If due date is 25th Jan, I'm guessing I won't be 4 months till 25th August! :lol:

It is confusing! think some people wish the time way :)

I'm 21 weeks and just say that I'm in my fifth month, I am trying to wish the time away as regnancy doesn't suit me and I want to see my baby :D . I can remember seeing somewhere that it was innacurate to say pregnancy is 9 months as it is about 10 instead but I'd rather not think baout that as 9 seems long enough!!! I guess I will be officially 5 months on the 14th August so not long to go!! xx

Ive been on some sites that tell you you are actually pregnant for ten months in the sense that you are pregnant for nine full months. so your baby's due date falls on week 40 which would be the end of the ninth month/beginning of the tenth month. As for me it hurts my brain to think about it too much. I just told people at 20 weeks I was just starting my fifth month. lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back