Thea - Can you believe she's over 16months now!

Melanie

Reaction score
Here's some of the latest pics of my little monster.

Cheeky
DSCF4551_large.jpg

practising her modeling poses lol
DSCF4563_large.jpg

just checking daddy got the instructions right
DSCF4583_large.jpg

trying to hide that she's stolen mammys watch
DSCF4614_large.jpg

hanging on to the floor (shes a strange one my kid!)
DSCF4651_large.jpg

deep in thought
onball_large.jpg

in the ballpit
DSCF4653_large.jpg

smiler!
DSCF4627_large.jpg

Awww she is gorgeous!!!

Arianna got some of that Tinti Bath stuff for xmas froma friend.... the popping one is ace!

It goes so fast :shock:

She's such a pretty little character :)

Is that an amber teething necklace Melanie? How's that working out?

What a superstar Melanie - she's just beautiful.

Valentine Xxx

:shock: Wow how is it possible that she is even more beautiful yet again?! :lol:

You always manage to take such lovely pictures of Thea. I think that Thea must be very photogenic and she is very beautiful :D

Minxy said:
Is that an amber teething necklace Melanie? How's that working out?
Its great, shes been wearing it for a while and what a difference its made for the last few teeth that have come through. Im really glad we got it for her.

Mel, Thea is such a beautiful little angel, she really is..she is a credit to you and always looks so happy :lol:

Where did you get the amber neklace from? Rubes is suffering so much at the mo with her peggies :(

and I love her T Shirt on the first 2 pics, wheres that from? I love sogan t shirts for Ruby. layered over her long sleeved vests with jeans 8)

Zoe, Thea's t shirt is from an ebay shop. If you type in punk baby clothes or naughty baby nirvana t shirt you'll find it. It was about £8 i think.

Her necklace i bought here, Baltic Amber has been used for teething here for centuries, it was actually my doctor who told me where to buy it in Budapest. Some of my friends have bought them from a really good seller on ebay though, she sells from Lithuania i'll ask them for her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back