• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The poor postman...........

ASD123456

Reaction score
We have the same postman everyday and have parcels delivered quite regulary (my online shooping addiction) so he will knock as they don't fit through the postbox.

This morning I was wearing some minging grey pj bottoms, a vest with my nursing bra on view. I also didn't realise until the next feed that I had a very attractive breastpad sticking out :lol:

Thinking back over the last few months he has seen me in some right states, am I the only one who doesn't manage to dress before midday and answer the door in an array of inappropriate outfits (pj's)?

Alex xxx

I've had the same postman for 18years. Believe me, i've been a few pictures. Then he starts talking to me, and i get onto breastfeeding subjects! Lol

In the last few weeks of being pregnant, I answered the door to the postman wearing my dressing gown on a breezy day. By this point my dressing gown was finding it difficult to cover my enormous bump so I accidently flashed him a view of my huge knickers, bump and stretchmarks. The poor guy looked absolutely repulsed - I'm just glad it wasn't our usual postman :)

our postman is used to me, he had the cheek to say 'oh you're up today then' the other day when i was actually dressed! It's not like i get a lie-in i just have trouble finding time to put clothes on! lol

Suzie and Faith said:
It's not like i get a lie-in i just have trouble finding time to put clothes on! lol

Exactly! I'm up at the crack of dawn but getting dressed comes second to the masters requests, and by master I mean my 10 week old!
:lol:

I'm such a div when it comes to losing my keys that I'm frequently locked in. My postman is used to passing my parcels through the window when I'm flapping around the house looking for them :lol:

haha one week i had about 12 packages delievered :oops: lol he's a pritty old postman and im neeeeeeeeeeevvvver dressed when he knocks on the door, infact he always wakes me up!!! One day he knocked on the door to deliver something that would of fit through the letterbox, i think he just likes to chat lol

Was feeding Sprog the other morning in knickers, nursing bra and dressing gown when the door went. I figured my OH had ordered a parcel, as he'd been wittering on about computer games, so it was a toss up between answer the door, or drive to the depot on Saturday to pick the bloody thing up anyway.

Gathered the dressing gown around me as much as possible, and placed a muslin to keep a little bit of boobular modesty. Answered the door to the gas meter reading man. He stared straight at me as I tried to hold everything together, and said he wanted to read the meters. I said he'd have to leave a card or come back later as it "wasn't a good time". ( :rotfl: )

And he bloody tutted at me!!! :evil:

Yep..... :oops: I'm always in PJs when postie knocks!!!LOL

I must always look MENTAL too cos the doorbell is really loud and wakes Riley up! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back