the pill

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i am on loestrin (pill) but i am a total duts and forget it all the time lol i was just wondering if ne one was on the injection form, and if it is all ok etc,
im a bit worried as i want to be careful with wot i take as i will want more kids in the future so dont want nething that will ruin that

As far as i know about the injection, i think theres only one, its called Depo vera (depo).

You get an injection in your bum every 12 weeks, but this can make you put on loads of weight, its just blew me up.

When you come off it, it can take up a year for your fertility to return and i had no periods when i was on it.

I am like you, forgetting to take tablets, and the depo made me put on too much weight so i decided to get the implanon (implant).

Its something which is about the size of a hair clip and its inserted under the skin in the arm you use the least. Its not as bad as it sounds and it lasts 3 years and i never got no periods on it. And as a plus once its removed your fertility returns quickly.

Hope that helped :D

i had it today and it really hurt mind u i am a wimp wen it comes to injections lol

but today i have felt really sick and faint it started about 2 hours after the injection is it to do with that or am i comeing down with the bug?

No, i remember feeling sickly, that should pass hun, and my seocnd one i had no problems :D

Hope your ok

Hi

Sarah oh thats why you felt ill today and said you were going to bed i had no idea as i hadent read this yet.
Hope your better tom.
xx Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back