The oragina advert...

Its really odd isnt it! Encouraging beastiality i reckon! :wink: It makes me very umcomfortable actually. I never thought Id be so prudish. :lol:

Oh me... whatever next!!! It is just an advert!! There has actually been an advert exactly the same before but with humans - think it was schwepps??? :think: and nobody would have battered an eyelid.

I think the ad is fab and very cleverly made...

Bloody hell! I hadn't seen it but just watched the video and bloody hell!

SarahH said:
Oh me... whatever next!!! It is just an advert!! There has actually been an advert exactly the same before but with humans - think it was schwepps??? :think: and nobody would have battered an eyelid.

Don't get me wrong its a gr8 advert, bit weird, but the bit with boobs at the end is mad!!!

SarahH said:

Don't get me wrong its a gr8 advert, bit weird, but the bit with boobs at the end is mad!!!

tbh there is far worse on the music channels in the daytime from a lot of urban/rap artists with practically naked women gyrating on cars and each other. Remember Eric Prydz/call on me song.

It doesnt bother me but it is very suggestive!!!!

I was :eek: when I saw this!!

The octopus and her exploding boobs at the end!!! :eek:

very well made advert i think, somethin different lol :lol:

i think its a very good advert it gets ya to notice it and the product which is what its there for. i agree with whoever said there is worse shown in music videos! i refuse to let my daughter watch the pussycat dols anymore because their dancing is practically x rated!!

xxx

oh my god, thats a bit near to the mark isnt it. doesnt make me want to rush out and buy the drink though !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back