The Mechams & Platts FINALLY Met!!!

DebbieM

Reaction score
Well, after a whole year of being pregnancy buddies, getting our BFP's on the same date, having the same EDD (even if Leland decided to make his appearance 6 weeks early) and both having boys and both boys having the first name with the initial "L", we finally met up today in Milton Keynes!

We had a great day. We went round the shops in the MK:Centre and then went for some dinner at a nearby pub. The boys didn't get much play time as by the time we got to the pub they were both pretty hungry and tired but we did get some pics!

Boys First Meeting:
P1110866.jpg

P1110867.jpg

P1110870.jpg

Side By Side In Their Buggies:
P1110889.jpg

Leland Asleep:
P1110906.jpg

Luke Zonked After A 20 Minute Screeching Session (Which Was Eventually Sorted Out By More Booby!):
P1110907.jpg

Gem & Luke:
P1110898.jpg

Bri & Luke (Luke Was Like.. Er Who Are You?):
P1110912.jpg

Matt & Leland (Same Affect As Above LOL):
P1110915.jpg

The Mechams:
P1110934.jpg

The Platts:
P1110943.jpg

Headbutting Almost In Place:
P1110955.jpg

Groups Pics - (This Was Done On A Timer On The Camera... Not Bad eh? Well Done Bri!):
P1110949.jpg

P1110952.jpg

We would have gotten more pics but the boys got tired and grumpy unfortunately, but there is always the next time!

Thanks for a fab day you guys! It was great! xxxxx

Wow some amazing pictures :cheer: It looks like you had such a lovely time :dance:
and what gorgeous families you are :eek: Love the group pics :D

what 2 gorgeous families you are, especially the boys they are such cuties xx

looks like you had a fab day hunni! we have to do more pics in sept at mini meet :D

Fantastic piccies of you all!!! What apair of crackers the boys are, totally gorgeous xxxxx

yeah are you coming? in watford.. G3M mentioned it.

its a charity baby show thing... you have to come :D well i thought u were :rotfl:

we need to do the post elaine :rotfl:

yes fab time, was a really good day , only got couple of pics will post tomorrow :cheer:

thanks for the amazing day u 3 :wink: :dance:

btw im soooooooooooooooooooo tired :oops: :lol:

Gem & Leland said:
btw im soooooooooooooooooooo tired :oops: :lol:

Me too! Why am I on here when I'm so tired? LOL

Luke is FINALLY fast asleep. God, that boy has some stamina! 1 1/2 hours sleep the entire day and he was still giggling an hour ago! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks again Platts :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OH! And I am soooooooooooooo proud! Leland got his first ever Iggle Piggle today! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :rotfl:

It was great to finally meet! I couldn't wait to give leland a cuddle after seeing his pictures for so long, even if he wasn't so thrilled! Fantastic day and look forward to doing it again.

leland is trying to eat his bottle but is sooo tired his staring at my grinning with his gob open :lol:

cant wait to meet up again :dance:

dont take it to heart matt he can just be a grumpy soinso :rotfl:

wow, you all look like you had a fab time.

the boys are bloody gorgeous, and leland looks big :)

Gem & Leland said:
dont take it to heart matt he can just be a grumpy soinso :rotfl:

DebbieM said:
Bri & Luke (Luke Was Like.. Er Who Are You?):
P1110912.jpg

LOL He wont - just look at Luke in this one. Should have left him with Bri longer to get the "really unhappy" shot, shouldn't I? LMAO! :rotfl: :rotfl:

awwww, lovely pics!!! Glad you all had a great time! :D

Aw, brilliant pics - I'm so glad you guys had such a lovely day.

You are all gorgeous too! What happy families!

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back