The Final Furlong!

deedee84

Reaction score
:wave: hi everyone...i'm officially a tri-3er as of today, cant quite believe how quickly time is flying by now!
Looking forward to sharing all the lovely tri 3 experiences with everyone :) the finish line is finally in sight lol!

xx

Hi Dee, welcome to the last hurdle, time will speed up and slow down and then speed up again but welcome lol xxx

Thanks for the welcome :) i am kinda hoping things will slow down for a while seen as though i am finally enjoying getting fat now :rofl: xx

Welcome, nice to see you over here :) x

Hi Deedee, great to see you over here xxx

Hi hun I am no longer a tri 3er but wanted to say congrats for getting here. I remember you when I was first pregnant and your loss. Well done and enjoy these last few weeks. xxxxxxxx

Hi hun I am no longer a tri 3er but wanted to say congrats for getting here. I remember you when I was first pregnant and your loss. Well done and enjoy these last few weeks. xxxxxxxx

aww thanks hun :) i cant believe i finally got here! Congrats on ur LO too, soo cute :) xx

:yay: deedee, we are all slowly meeting up again! Just need spammy to catch us up now lol! I still find it so scary being in this tri xxx

hehe yeah, think she said shes due over here thursday??!! i'm pleasantly calm in this tri so far, i'm more excited if anything xx

I found we seriously ran out of time in tri 3, thought it would take longer than this but time has flown past :shock:

well i guess if tri 2 is anything to go by i should expect this to go quickly :shock: i think this tri i am gonna finally get organized and ready for little miss's arrival, bet she will be here before i know it eeeek!! xx

Hey hun, I can't believe we're all in tri 3. Keep seeing labour threads and getting very excited and then thinking OMG that'll be me soon!! xxx

i know, its crazy isnt it :D as for labour, i know whats coming, i dont know whats worse though...the unknown or knowing whats to come lol...i'm sure every thing will be all worth it once our LO's are here...which isnt very long at all :shock: xx

hooray!! it's very scary being over here and seeing labour threads etc - that will be us in a few weeks time!! slowly getting my head around it xx

i know, i think i must of pushed the whole labour experience to the back of my mind for over 5 years haha! i was terrified at the beginning of the pregnancy, i'm resigned to the fact that this baby has to come out and i'm more excited than scared now thankfully, i think the fear will creep back in come the end though :shock: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back