The final countdown!!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
It's official 10 weeks to go! The final countdown has begun :cheer: :cheer:

I'll join you with a countdown but fingers crossed no more than 5 weeks for me!! :cheer:

I now have that 'Final Countdown' song stuck in my head :wink:

Yay for 10 weeks to go :cheer:

Yay!! your due date will be here b4 you know it.

Yay you need a really good count down avatar now to spur your baby on and the time cos man it drags at timea! :cheer:

I'm expecting the remaining couple of weeks to drag but so far it has flown by, I just dont understand where it's gone but I cant believe I only have 10 weeks left it's shocking :shock: :shock:

Vickyleigh said:
I'm expecting the remaining couple of weeks to drag but so far it has flown by, I just dont understand where it's gone but I cant believe I only have 10 weeks left it's shocking :shock: :shock:

Same here , i can't get my head around where it has gone i am also on my 10 week count down!! And i think it is going to fly by :shock:

Paula+bump said:
Vickyleigh said:

Same here , i can't get my head around where it has gone i am also on my 10 week count down!! And i think it is going to fly by :shock:

You can be my official count down buddy :cheer:
Oooh I hope it does fly by. It will all be over soon and we'll have our babies :cheer:

Vickyleigh said:
Oooh I hope it does fly by. It will all be over soon and we'll have our babies :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: A count down buddy :D :hug:

And i really do think it will fly by as you say soon be holding our babies :cheer:

Paula+bump said:
Vickyleigh said:

:cheer: :cheer: A count down buddy :D :hug:

And i really do think it will fly by as you say soon be holding our babies :cheer:

Less then 10 weeks to go now lol :cheer:
I think it will fly by as well, it's just the last couple of weeks that i'm expecting to go slow.

It only seems like 5 mins ago i said i had 10 weesk to go, now i have less then 7 :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back