the babys gonna pop out in the loo.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Im always scared when I go for a poo that I shouldnt push to hard incase the baby pops out from me pushing and lands in the toilet :rotfl:
It is it just me with crazy fears then? :lol:

:lol: You are definitely not alone! This is my second pregnancy, and I still think this!
I have to remind myself that the baby is nice and snug and secure in there and there's no way this will happen, but it still makes me hesitate to push too hard!

:rotfl:

Bless you Jazz.. :lol:

You lot have made me laugh again! :rotfl:

Some of the things you girls come out with.. it's weird cos I think these things too sometimes but I dont think I ever thought about sharing my thoughts with anyone.. lol :lol:

I fear this too, but when you push in labour you fear of pooing so you can't win :lol:

Oooh I'm scared of this too! I try not to push hard in case I pop the baby out... :oops: glad it's not just me haha! :lol:

Dream_Catcher said:
Jade89 said:
I fear this too, but when you push in labour you fear of pooing so you can't win :lol:

:rotfl: Sooo true!

This happened to me when I had my son, theres no stopping it Im afraid! Soooo embarrassing but I was in so much pain I didnt give a sh*i (well I did actually LOL!!!!) :rotfl:

Honnestly, trust me...if you poo you poo...I did and I diddn't even know about it until i blarted out to OH ''DID I POO?'' and he said I did but the dr just wiped it away and put it to one side :lol: I don't care now and i'd quite happily poo again :lol:

scones said:
Honnestly, trust me...if you poo you poo...I did and I diddn't even know about it until i blarted out to OH ''DID I POO?'' and he said I did but the dr just wiped it away and put it to one side I don't care now and i'd quite happily poo again :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Almost peed my pants when i read that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I was lucky with my 2 it didn't happen to me, but i like your way of thinking Jade :lol:

I'm dreading the thought of pooing in labour! I'd be soooo embarrassed, especially if my OH saw it haha! :lol:

Mortified would sum it up when (not if, sods law will see to that! :doh: ) it happens to me :oops:

But what can you do? They don't do enemas anymore and you really are pushing hard so it's to be expected, by the hospital staff that is :lol: . Think I better brief Hubby before we go in so he doesn't divorce me thinking I've let myself go!! :rotfl:

Personally seen as out birth partners dont have to go through the pain were going to go through....I think they should clean it up when we crap ourselves so they can do something usefull :lol: :lol:

jazzmum2be said:
Personally seen as out birth partners dont have to go through the pain were going to go through....I think they should clean it up when we crap ourselves so they can do something usefull :lol: :lol:

Mine will be too busy listening to the barrage of abuse I intend to throw his way to be clearing up any poop! :rotfl:

You can push as hard as you like girlies, baby isnt gonna come out :lol: Dont think the same can be said when your trying to push the baby out in labour though, yuck! :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back