• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thank You cards

beckyboo1

Reaction score
i know ...not strictly about babies but lots of new mums in here!!

Need to get some thank you cards to send out - want to do something like the ones you can do online where we can upload a picture.

Have done this previously for wedding thank yous but wondered if anyone had done this for babies - where did you get them from, what designs did you have?

Just after some inspiration as we've around 30 to get xx

The photographer that took our pics does something similar with christening invitations. Sorry not much help!

My MIL made ours using Microsoft publisher, and just used a photo we had taken ourselves. Xxx

I ended up pinching a load of ideas after looking online and printing our own! Very easy if you have a spare hour and decent graphics package!! Still haven't sent them out yet though - naughty mummy!!

I just sent out cards without pics but I reckon like a Kodak shop would probably do cards with pics? May be worth looking into if there's one near you xxx

I did ones online with a nice pic of E and words inside. We had about 100 to do (I kid you not) so there was no way I was writing them all out.

Used little ones prints. Excellent service and easy to use website.

I used the bounty pics and had them made into cards. The other sites seemed quite expensive cos I looked.

Just posted the last of mine out today

We designed our own on the computer then used vistaprint to get postcards made which were lovely and glossy. For christmas thankyou cards got mini pics printed at boots then stuck them on blank cards

My OH has a photo editing app on his phone & we took pics of Isaac in the clothes people had bought or with a toy he'd been given & OH put a speech bubble on saying 'thank you' & then we used an app called postcards to send them out as postcards. Not posh but really easy & people loved them!

I've done this. Clinton cards do thank you cards with inserts for you to put photos of LO in xxxxxxx

Bootsphoto.com

I've not used them for cards but I know that you can do it on the website

I went on e-bay, uploaded a photo which they printed in black & white, they are beautiful. X

I love making my own cards :love: This is Vincent's christening invitation we made ourselves; we bought some blank cards and envelopes online and printed a drawing I made of his first pair of shoes.

Attachments

• IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 11
I used a website, think it was about 40p per card, or something like that, its proper wee cards with a picture on the front & LO's picture in with it. Think it might have been hallmark, but I can check. You can also pick the words inside, I put kayden's name, DOB ect. They looked so cute.

xxxxx

Ish if only I had your skills.......

Little miss wouldn't mind if you could check. Some of the sites I looked at we're like £1.50 a card which makes it an expensive do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back