• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Text buddy please!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
I'm getting quite scared now as my due date gets closer and closer, especially as lots of people seem to be early!! :shock: Thought it was time I sorted out a text buddy, so if anyone would like to do it for me then please message me. Thanks x x

That'll be great charlene, thanks loads :yay: Will pm you my mobile number x x

I need a text buddy too!! Though was thinking I could just update via Blackberry lol. :p

I'm thinking he'll be here on the 2nd! Don't wanna be late though!

He best not come that late! Saying that i said to Lacey, if he's not here by bon fire night, ill take her to a firework display! I'm sure that'll bring him on! lol

yeah thats a good plan :lol: but hopefully not necessary. Don't think from what you've been saying that you'll go full term, let alone overdue! x x

With all these symptoms, thats whats making me think ill go overdue lol i need to stop symptom spotting lol

I haven't had any, which makes me think I'll go overdue lol. Can't win really!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back