testing my ticker

My little star lol really want a girl...im thinking up names already lol

No i didnt other things come up that i had to do what im gonna do is get one sunday and do it monday morning :D

I will it will be the first thing i do lol... most of my family are having af at the moment and there is me sitting here thinking yippee none for 8 months lol

Me nope not anymore i had a chemical pregnancy back in may and tbh the whole baby thing etc was quite enough for the o/h :(

Ohh sorry to hear that :hug: the way i look at it is if you get pregnant then u get pregnant if you dont you dont xx

thank you.. Its what i have to tell most people everyday with my job you see the way things work in life are strange the more u focus on getting something or wanting something it blocks it from coming in for you but if u take ur mind off it and focus on something else it will then come to you.. if u ever need advice im always here sweetie xx

Thanks sweety its nice to have some good advice for once and im always here if you ever need anyone :D :hug:

nice ticker

I am a bit confused though with when u are due - I am 2 days behind u and I am due 2nd May but yours is down for the 2nd April? I haven't had any appointments yet but used the BBC site

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back