• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tesco ovulation tests

TINKS82

Reaction score
Has anyone used or know what tesco ovulation tests are like?

I used em when we first started trying. We disnt have any luck but then it prob wasnt the fault of them being innacurate. They are quite hard to decide when the surge is as I never got a line darker than the control but you can see when roughly it is. the month I got preg we used the clearblue digital one so thats the one I would recommend obviously!!
xxxxx

hi, I used them and found they worked fine :) definitely a lot cheaper than the others if you're using them for a long time....

Hey All,
I started using Tesco OPKs and thought they were terrible. They didnt come up with one positive ovulation line through the whole cycle!!! Some even failed to produce the control line!!
Ive scrapped using them.
Thinking of getting a clear blue one, if Im not positive this month :)
xxxx J xxxx
:oooo:

Hey,

I used these and they were fine. You can get even cheaper ones on ebay, which I think are ok too. They just take a little while to get used to reading is all.
xxx

Hey All,
I started using Tesco OPKs and thought they were terrible. They didnt come up with one positive ovulation line through the whole cycle!!! Some even failed to produce the control line!!
Ive scrapped using them.
Thinking of getting a clear blue one, if Im not positive this month :)
xxxx J xxxx
:oooo:

Oh well too late now as I have bought some so hopefully they do work, if not I'll complain to tescos if they are bad. Thanks for the advice though Hun xx

When I thought they were abit iffy, I looked at some reviews online and found the same thing.
Could just be dodgey batches but hopefully yours are fine....fingers crossed :)
Good Luck, Are you in your 2WW or not started trying yet?

XXXX J XXXX
:ttc:

When I thought they were abit iffy, I looked at some reviews online and found the same thing.
Could just be dodgey batches but hopefully yours are fine....fingers crossed :)
Good Luck, Are you in your 2WW or not started trying yet?

XXXX J XXXX
:ttc:

I am on day 12 so not in my fertile time yet. Just hope we catch lucky this month as it's cycle 11 for us. What about u where are u in ur cycle? Xx

I am on day 12 so not in my fertile time yet. Just hope we catch lucky this month as it's cycle 11 for us. What about u where are u in ur cycle? Xx
Day 27 Tink, Usually about 31-35 days long.

2nd cycle after MC, so Im really hoping. All I can think about.

Fancy being my conception buddy? How long you been trying?

xxxx

11 months and getting inpatient now. Least you know you can fall pregnant I guess, but fingers crossed for u this month Hun. Yeah ok I'll be your conception buddy. How long have u been trying? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back